Dubai Derma 2017 continue its endeavor to provide quality Continuing Medical Education programs through hosting high caliber lectures and partnering with prestigious scientific organization such as College of Medicine and Health Sciences, United Arab Emirates University.
Dubai Derma aims to raise the profile of the conference by providing a new automated delegate registration system, which helps in calculating the credit hours earned during your participation at the conference.
When can I collect my Continuing Education certificate?
- Certificate of Attendance will be given on the last day of the event.
- For the Continuing Medical Education Certificate, the system will calculate the total number of credit hours you earned based on your overall attendance at the conference.
- The Certificates can be viewed and printed anytime from 10 April 2017.
How can I collect my Continuing Education certificate?
- Visit the Dubai Derma website (dubaiderma.com) and click on the CME Certificate button for collection of the certificate. This service will be available from 10 April 2017 and step by step instructions can be found at the website.
How much credit hour will I earn?
- Dubai Derma 2017 Conference offers continuing medical education program, the maximum credit hours a participant can earn by attending all the sessions are 18 CME Credit Hours Awarded by College of Medicine and Health Sciences, United Arab Emirates University.
How does the system work?
- Every time you enter or exit the conference hall, you will be required to scan your badge at the gateway located at the entrance of each conference hall. Failure to scanning your badge will result in non-calculation of the credit hours.
- The System will automatically calculate the time spent during the session based on your entry and exit.
How much time do I need to spend during a session?
- To earn the credit hours assigned to the session, you will need to attend a minimum of 60% of the lecture. For Example: If the session is 1 hour long, a delegate needs to spend a minimum of 35 minutes at the session to earn the designated credits for that session.
Why an Automated Registration System?
- The system will give an accurate count of the credits earned without human error.
- The system will give further credibility to the conference and the Accreditation bodies.
- BlueICE provides a fair system for recording the right number of credits earned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to scan my badge every time I enter the hall?
A: Yes, you will be required to scan your badge at every instance you enter and exit the hall. This will allow the system to calculate the designated hours.
Q: I need to attend to a phone call, what do I do?
A: You will need to scan your badge when you exit and scan it again when you enter. If you need to attend to a phone call or any emergencies, please keep an eye on the time as you will need to spend a minimum of 60% of the time you spend at the session.
Q: What do I do in case I need to verify my attendance?
A: Kindly call +971 520 8888 or email us at email@example.com